YOUR BRAND IS MORE THAN JUST YOUR LOGO DESIGN. YOUR BRAND IS EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEND OUT THAT TALKS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Duffy can evolve your current Visual Identity Design, or start from scratch. If it is a new business we can develop a Brand Identity design, based on our understanding of your business.
A Brand Identity usually comprises of two elements:
1. Your Logotype (the text that says your business name in a particular way)
2. Your Logomark (A symbol or icon that symbolises your brand).
BRAND DESIGN – LOOK AND FEEL
Your Brand Look and Feel goes hand and glove with your Visual Identity. Once Duffy has created your identity, we will develop a colour palette, a selection of fonts and brand imagery. This can be achieved through illustrations or photography, or a combination of the two that work with your colour palette and brand style.
Duffy will document your logo and how it should be used. Don’t underestimate the importance of brand consistency. If rules are made up-front on how the brand can be used you won’t find yourself in the horrid situation of finding a rouge ‘wrong colour’ brand on a staff members tee-shirt, where the staff member decided they preferred it in pink rather than yellow… for instance.
The areas of brand consistency we look it include:
- How small the brand can be reproduced
- In what colours the brand can appear in both in Print and on screen in Black and White
- How do you use your logo with your Brand imagery
- How to use your Brand Fonts and how to layout all of these together so that the brand continues to be executed to look the same.